Niteworks is a night-time food supplement with L-Argine L-Citruline and Vitamins C & E and Folic Acid.
L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body build protein.
Your body usually makes all the L-arginine it needs. L-arginine is also found in most protein-rich foods, including fish, red meat, poultry, soy, whole grains, beans and dairy products.
As a supplement, L-arginine can be used orally and topically.
Because L-arginine acts as a vasodilator, opening (dilating) blood vessels, many people take oral L-arginine to try to treat cardiovascular conditions and erectile dysfunction.
Research on the use of L-arginine for specific conditions shows:
- Angina. Studies suggest that L-arginine might decrease symptoms and improve quality of life in people with a mild to severe form of this type of chest pain.
- High blood pressure (hypertension). Some research has shown that oral L-arginine can lower blood pressure in healthy people and people with a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of the heart (pulmonary hypertension). Infusions of L-arginine also appear to reduce blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- Erectile dysfunction. Taking oral L-arginine might improve sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction due to a physical cause.
Herbalife® Niteworks® is a night-time food supplement with L-arginine, L-taurine, L-citruline, Vitamins C & E and Folic Acid.
- Contains the amino acids L-arginine, L-taurine and L-citruline
- High in Folic Acid
- High in Vitamin C and Vitamin E to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- With lemon balm
- Herbalife® Niteworks® powder is night-time nutrition particularly designed for anyone but especially for those above the age of 30.
- Serving size: Mix 2 scoops (10g) of Herbalife® Niteworks® powder in 250ml of cold water or sparkling water or juice.
- Drink at night just before bedtime.